Sunday, November 22, 2009

Someone said being *tut* mcm Paris Hilton

To start off, someone (not from my office, but someone whom i use to deal with not from my office but from my work world..hmm) said his life is so busy.Think of it life Paris Hilton.Eww..a guy said that for real?Anyways...guess he was trying to explain why it took so long for him to call me back. So Paris Hilton it is!Haha!
My whole body is aching! It's probably too tired. Had a really packed-fun-filled weekends. On friday night, i was out with friend right after work. We went dinner and then went for movies. Reached home at about 12 something. Too tired to even change my clothes. Just wash off the make up and slept in my jeans and tank! Too tired to even wake up..woke up at 10 am next day!
Saturday. i'm off to midvalley with friends again. Went for a bowling - 3 games! daaaammmmnnn tiirreeedd! Then dinner, jalan-jalan skit. Then head home. Since the night was still early and i did't want to go home yet, drive la slow2..saje ikut jalan jauh hantar kawan balik. Once again, arrived home,,too tired to do anything. I fall asleep until my sister woke me up. Only larat nk tanggal contact lense..then just went to bed with all the make up and jeans and tank!Haiya!
Next day. Sunday. Thought i just stayed home. But No. Went lunch and jalan-jalan lagi with friends. Thinking of washing my car. But forget it. I'm Freaking Tired! Need an Ogawa Gintell Chair!!Need a a full body massaage.!!
Now i know how it's like being Paris Hilton. Party all night!It's soo tiring, but addively fun!
Tomrrow is monday. Friday is holiday. So only 4 days of work next week. Got lotsa work to be done tomorrow. Please don't make me attend any meeting. I want to finish off my work!!
Tired, but can still make it for dinner. Whose up for dinner? = )

2 comments:

ida said...

gile busy ko..hehe..tp xpe..asalkan enjoy..aku je yg menghabiskan weekends aku ngn tido je kt umah..dh brpa 3 minggu lebih aku dok terperap kt umah je..bermalas2an atas katil pagi smpai mlm..haih..

pretty_happy said...

itu pon enjoy jugak tu ida..
bile nk dtg jumpa aku!!!