Monday, November 30, 2009

One Malaysian.

Since i've gone completely uncovered on the top - head - get it? These comments and remarks came quite often.

1. Aha. Saya ingat cina, bile tgk name, melayu rupenye.

Hhm..okay..acceptable. Not saying i'm proud to be getting that kind of remarks, but i do get that often, so no surprise. But honestly, maybe i look at myself everyday, i can't notice the difference. But hmm..where's the chinese?I mean which part?I use to think it could be the eyes. My eyes are kindda small. But then i use eyeliners to make my eyes look bigger. Doesn't help does it? Okay, so my skin are not very fair. I've the darkest skin tones in my family, though i do use makeup, helps a little. Naah. Doesn't do the justice also.

That's kindda alright you know, because well...i'm not really pure malay (com'on we all aren't). There's mix of every type of race, and that's what we get. A production of "can't really know what she/he is". = )

2. This is really bizzare. Puan from Sabah kan?

Plus the way she+he said it, their voice...that's not even a question!it's a statement. I'll still take that as acceptable because they're probably thinking she looks a little chinese, but hangs out with malays..so she could also be malay. I'll take that, though at first i think its so out of the blues.

3. Related to the second. I asked them back how they can tell i'm from Sabah.

Nice move ha...i'm actually affirming their so-called question. First he said : tgk rupe itu ade macam Sabah sikit. Tolerable. I can accept that.I don't mind. But wait till he opens up further. He said: Puan cakap pon ade style Sabah sikit. WHAAATTT? Com'on!Seriously?I do not okay.Right?Not that i think it's bad when you talk like a Sabahan. Just that i don't I talk like one. I don't even know how, except for the -bah at end. That's all, even that just sounded so strange.

I should check back on my origins. Think my mum has some mix chinese blood SOMEWHERE. Since i really get that these remarks often, sometimes i dont bother standing up for it. I just go with the flow. Puan from Sabah? Yes i am.

( ^ _ ^ )

Oh ya. I am officially a movie junkie.

Is the twilight book really THAT good? I don't read the book, i just watch the movie. The first one was so-out, dont even remember what's the title. After watching it, i have this sceptical view that it's a teen-flick. You know,...highschool-boys n girls falling in love-love is blind-can't live without you- i love you-i need you-whatever. But since everybody's watching it, so i guess its worth seeing what's its all about. The second movie, new moon. Not bad, it was okay. Though i don't get the Edward part. Why is he always that sober n always in the mood of about to cry at any minute. Thank god Jacob was there. He saved the movie!and Bella, pale cry baby over shirt-less hot abs?Girl, grow up!

No comments: