Sunday, November 15, 2009

Don't Regret A Thing.

I just came back from PD from a seminar/meeting.haha. (okay, those at my office reading this would know why i'm laughing). It was okay. The rooms were moderate. The food was good. The activities was not very tiring, and that's a good thing because we didn't feel exhausted. We had a lot of free time which enables us to go do our own thing with our family (only that i'm not married, so practically i don't have my family there). I only get to see the rest of the officers and staff with their families. So sweet some of them. And there was so many cute babies especially kak ayu's daughter's Sofia. She is the most cutest baby girl i have ever seen. Makes me want to have a baby! But i want her to stay that way forever, i don't want her to grow up. can ah?

When there's PD, there's a beach. I'm not a fan of swimming in the beach or the pool. I stopped when i came back from overseas because i didn't like the idea of swimming without wearing a proper swimming suit. And to wear one at this age, oh god. I'll passed. I feel like i'm to old already to be dressing like that. But i always makes sure i hit the beach. just walking along the coast, with my feet on the sand, and breath of air. The many people enjoying themselves, eating ice cream. I like that atmosphere.

The beach also signifies a new beginning for me. Its that time where you feel like the there is nothing in your head to worry about. It's such a soothing feeling whenever i'm at the beach. It's perfect for me to be there at the right time. I finally get the answer to one situation that have had been lingering in my mind. I use to hope that thing would get back to normal, or regrets everything that have ever happen. Regret that i ever met a person and the way things turns out. But i'm not going to do that anymore.

I never believed it regrets anyway. I believed that you make a decision, stick by it, and live it. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. That i do believe. There is bright side behind every shadow. Imagine if you did not ever met the person, the you're life (of to be exact, my life) would not have been excited as it was. Because i was happy when i know the person.

If they turns out to be painful and hurtful. Then, it's okay. It doesn't make you a bad person. It might hurt a while, but soon it'll be okay. It'll take times, and sometimes, you feel really shallow thinking about someone that's not worth it. I look it this way. I think it's only normal to feel such loss and lonely. It means that you have feeling. You're a perfectly human being with feeling, that is to your advantage.

The world is still full with good and wonderful people all eager to met us. Don't let bad experiences stopped you from enjoying what life has to offer. There are bad people, there are nice people. There are also those that have both. Let them be. Just believe in yourself and believe in what you're doing is right. Never hit them back or do what people have done to you to someone else, because you want others to feel the pain that you did. Because karma might just hit you and then you'll know where you stand.

I'm writing this to clear my mind off things.
I thank you for the memories.
You are, unless all these while you weren't the person i thought you were, one of the most amazing and intelligent person I have ever met.
Being friends with you was great.
It was beautiful, but its over.

When i was at the hotel i watched one of the episodes from Ugly Betty, where she broke up with Gio and they saw each other again when Gio came back from a trip. And Gio said, after the trip and he realise something, and said "I finally realise that...i hate you. You're not a nice person. I'm banning you from my life. And betty replied, "you can't hate me. I am a very nice person. You can't banned me from your life, because we're friends".

Okay, so i don't hate anyone..i just want to highlight the point of banning a person. No literally don't hate anyone, at least not yet. But yes, i do banned certain people from my life. It's not a way to express anger. It's a way to forget an experience.

xox
pretty_happy21

2 comments:

ida said...

kumbang bukan seekor..hehe..let him go n u'll meet someone who's better than him,who knows?:)

pretty_happy said...

you're so right? = )