Sunday, November 8, 2009

I broke my promise. So what.

Remember i said i was going to wait for this month pay check until i buy myself a perfume?Too bad. Bought it already!This month expenses..waaaayyyy out of proportions!I swear i will never go to SOGO KL again, because this month i have spend sooo much there. A promise meant to be broken.


Hillary duff - with love..didn't buy it, turns out i didn't like the smell. Also tried on Nina Richi Apple,..not so loving that one either, although i nearly bought it. The cherry apply smell doesn't suit me.


I was bored, so i took photos of some of the perfumes that i've use before.I still keep the bottles because they are so unique!
This one is such a bargain. Zen from Shiseido.I got a lipstick, a mascara and a pouch. And the sales girl have me an extra gift, a broach. I have them all to my mum, because i always use her lipstick until now.hehe.


This one is Paris Hilton. The smell is not very fruity, not my ordinary type of smell that i go for. But it's nice.

This is my favourite brand, Anna sui. This one that i previously used is secret wish. Very nice smell, for those who like strong fruity smell. The bottle is very cute right? Anna sui has a number of perfume that i like, another one is on the beach, but it's a limited edition, not many department store has it.



Honestly, i get really confused when i buy perfumes because i don't know how they categorized the smell. So the sales person always ask me "Miss, which one are you looking for.Do you like fruit?or strong ones? All i can say back is, what do you have? Then they start spraying me all the perfumes until everything just smells the same.Haha.So what i do now is that i go to a specific brand, and start choosing from there. And one more thing, always ask for free gift! You'll be amazed of what you can get. = )


Tomorrow is Monday. Yey!

Start your day smelling good okay peps!

Gonna go eat mee kari mum made petang tadi. Ade lagi baki tinggal.Sedapnye makan mee kari mama walau pun tinggal saki baki jee!! = )

No comments: