Monday, June 14, 2010

back and in love!

I'm back home! I'm thinking whether i should go to work or not tomorrow. I already applied for leave, but i think maybe i should go to work. I'm positive that there is TONS of afidavit files waiting at the office.

i would love to write a two page experience in Korea, but not right now. I'm not in the mood. Can i not upload any pictures on fb? I'm being preassured by my friends to do, and the internet it so freaking pissing me off. There's hundreds of pictures, i'm too tired to choose so i just thought i'll upload all. The waiting is killing me. I might just dose of to bed.

I promise i'll do a bit of write-up about Korea. I guarantee you that it was amazing! Korea is so me! I love the country, the people, the style, the life. I wish someone would kidnap me and take me there! Oh, it so fun and refreshing chit chatting with the locals there, even though they dont understand english, but communication is still there.

I don't know what is it with Korean. Not just korean, but people that live there looks so decilious! (err, that do sounds wrong, aite?). Ex. i met two indonasian guy at muslim street, so adorable like pelakon filem indon ada apa dengan cinta! And koreans,,young and old are all too hot to handle for me.

Anyways, kindda tired..and still thinking going to work tomorrow. I'm planning to back next year. I promise to met him again! Oh god! I miss him! I miss Korea too!

*sorry to say, but gold coast and korea...i prefer korea! i'm seoul girl!

No comments: