Sunday, June 6, 2010

It is Official!

Hello boys and girls. I've been planning to write something from the hearts but i can't find the right groove to write it. Maybe it's because i'm outta love. Haha. No, i'm joking. I just haven't got the time. It's been a really busy hectic days these past few weeks. I was almost in the office every weekends. And it's going to be that way for some time. So excuse me for going silent soon okay.

I've got packing again to do....with Nadal on the television is really distracting me packing. Screw it for now, i'm gonna watch him! He's hot!! Btw, I  really can't decide what to wear, think i just packed my entire clloset
, almost.

I love my life!! I've got better things to do that screw my heart...haha. But every now and then these days, i think of him. Not in a bad or sad way, but in good way. I smiled to myself thinking of those sweet memories. It must be from that Penang trip!

I'm just going blah blah blah here.....flying off on thurdays...still working my ass off at the office.

And Nat, don't you ever leave me with him alone ever again!!!

*Daddy!! Nadal is not loosing!! He's winning this match. Record in the making baby!!!!

No comments: