Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Post Secret

One.

People think i come from some rich family or quoting an exact word from someone "ingat anak Lord mana".
Truth is, i just have a good sense of fashion.


Two.

Despite my spending habit is sometimes out of proportion, i do save.
I just don't talk about it.
And my dad doesn't supports me financially.
Haven't since my scholarship days.
But i still consider myself a Daddy's girl.


Three.

People always think i have a boyfriend.
I like to keep it that way.
I take it as a compliment.

And it has been 9 months since last break up.
I still think about him. Sometimes.
Sometimes. I still miss him.
I still think he's perfect.


Four.

Phone numbers are personal property.
If you want it, you ask for it.
If you want to give it away, you ask permission.
A friend of a friend doesn't make you a friend, yet.

I think you are rude.


Five.

I'm considering starting a relationship with different race.
Considering i had a  great time with the locals and what not other ppl in korea.
And relationship with msian that hasn't worked out well.
Haha.

2 comments:

Hani said...

I GEDDIT..dari zaman JPA dapat RM2750 and PTPTN dapat RM3300, we DID NOT have it easy.ayah aku pun x support aku.i sink and swim with my chambee allowance which is not a lot.but lovve my ayah to bits. happay fathers day ayah!! (sempat lagi tumpang blog nak wish) haha.

pretty_happy said...

ptptn bagi kita 500 je la hani. hehe..true hani. even after work.sementara tunggu gaji nk masuk..first 3 month survive sendiri je.baki2 scholar..masih dapat hidup!haha.

But it's always nice to to know that Daddy will be there to support us just in case we screw things up!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY!!!